Sometimes, medical insurance isn’t enough to cover the medical care you need. When that happens, Prestige Nursing Services, Inc. in Palm Beach County is there. Prestige Nursing Services has been providing top quality private pay home healthcare since 1980 and is recognized as one of the leading home healthcare companies.
The services provided by Prestige Nursing Services is not limited to the aging population, though they regularly provide services to those whose quality of life has been impacted by the natural aging process. They can also offer services to those recovering from surgery or who are healing from an accident. Working with your family and yourself, they will create a care plan that will allow you to continue living your life while providing for your health, safety and need for privacy.
At Prestige Nursing Services they know how important it is to have a trusted caregiver in the home, someone you are comfortable with. The nursing staff at Prestige Nursing Services as well as our home health aides and companions undergo a stringent background check and carry insurance and have the right credentials to ensure that you always receive the best care without the worry of having someone untrustworthy in your home. Their staff offers the care and compassion you would expect from experience and true caring about their patients.
Our Private Care Services
You can choose from a number of different levels of services. These include:
• Private Duty Nurses – Each of their private duty nurses in Palm Beach County can provide you with competent medical care including ongoing assessment of your health status, managing your medications and providing you with medical treatments including things like wound care, performing various injections, managing intravenous fluid and/antibiotic therapies and more.
• Certified Home Health Aides – The home health aides at Prestige Nursing Services are the key to being able to maintain an independent lifestyle. They provide assistance with performing the activities of daily living including personal hygiene, eating, and even mobility.
• Homemakers – The homemakers at Prestige Nursing help to fill the gap when it comes to running a household. They can provide assistance with meal preparation, light housekeeping chores, and running errands such as paying bills and grocery shopping.
• Habilitation Therapy – Nursing Habilitation Therapy works much like an occupational therapist. These professionals have received specialized training that allows them to be able to help those with cognitive impairment, such as dementia or Alzheimer’s disease, improve their quality of life.
The Right Type of Care You Need
At Prestige Nursing Services they understand that figuring out what level of care you need can be a tall order. It’s one of the reasons that they offer specialized care that is available at different levels. They can help you determine the right type and amount of care you need, whether it’s once a week or around the clock. Some of these include:
• Round the clock, live-in care for specific circumstances.
• Short-term respite care designed to provide temporary relief for primary caregivers.
• Dislocated care: Prestige Nursing Services can provide care in locations other than your primary residence including hotels or the homes of family or friends, allowing for greater flexibility.
• Specialized care for cognitively impaired individuals.