Choosing a trust worthy home care provider
For the elderly, the most important decision to make is choosing a home health care company in Palm Beach County. There is need to have full confidence and trust in that person that you have invited over into your house as a home care provider.
Any member of our team, whether a private duty nurse, home health aide, rehabilitation therapist, social worker and others is highly trained, professional and trustworthy. Each member goes through screening and they are also insured. Due to the level of skill which only comes with experience, they are able to be compassionate and caring.
When considering a home care provider in Palm Beach County for your loved one, these are the things you may need to keep in mind:
- The period the agency has been in the home care business
- If the agency is insured, licensed and bonded
- Whether the agency is contracting with an independent worker or everyone is an employee
- Certification of agency’s home aides
- Whether the company performs a background check and screens employees
- Does the agency provide continuous education for its employees