Being comfortable is determined by simple things such as resting on your own bed, or taking coffee from your favorite cup and this will come handy in ensuring your quick recovery and high quality of life. Lucky enough, today even health care that required hospitalization now can be offered in- home for your loved ones comfort.
Prestige Nursing Services, Inc. provides a wide range of care services from general to highly specialized care for dealing with chronic diseases. Most of our service expenses are covered by Medicare or clients health insurance. Other senior home health care services might be paid with cash or other forms of insurance.
We have highly advanced medical technologies for example:
- portable medical equipment
- electronic medical records
- highly advanced medical monitoring equipment
- highly skilled care givers
Our home health care agency staff is composed of the most experienced and dedicated senior care givers in the world. They offer a high level of expertise and dedication to ensure their patients well being.
What are our hiring policies?
- quality standards
- high expert training
- good coordination
With many years of experience, no matter how different your needs are you can rest assured we can handle them. Get to know more about our home care services and how we can help you by giving us a call today at 561-845-7711.
Home care to different needs
People have different needs. An individual recovering from knee surgery might require intensive short-term physical therapy. A patient with multiple chronic diseases for example diabetes and heart disease may need someone to manage his or her medication and constant monitoring. We offer a full spectrum of care.
Our home care agency offers the following home health care services:
- Physical therapist
- Occupational therapist
- Speech therapy
- Home health aide
- Social work
Our clinicians work together to offer specialty care in these areas:
- Anticoagulant management services
- Chronic care management
- Heart failure
- IV therapy
- Orthopedic care
- Wound care
- Ostomy care
- Care management – If need be we can help patients and families get end-of-life care options through our Bridge to Hospice program for alleviating pain and symptom management and ongoing treatment for terminal illnesses. In addition to this, we provide referrals for hospice care.
Prestige Nursing Services Approach:
- Emotional and physical health goes hand in hand. Finding high quality care at home can come handy in the general improvement of mental and physical health. At our home health care agency we help you gather all your strength.
- We have designed a multidisciplinary approach for home care. Our trained staff- Including nurses, rehabilitation therapist, social workers and home health aides– work together to arrange care for each single individual.
- As part of world renowned health care in Palm Beach County your clinicians get access to the latest works of research and to some of the worlds widely respected physicians. Our members bring these skills home to patient’s everyday with a lot of compassion and understanding.